<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here I Go Again...

I better fortify my walls. They're just as weak as I am, easily crumbling down, easily penetrated, easily wrecked. 

It has always been my frailty, my weakness, to easily like someone I shouldn't. A constant reminder never helped. The more I remind myself, the more it contravenes and the easier I fail with the endeavor.

The only solution I see is to shut people out of my life, but the thought of it alone scares me. I don't fear to be alone, what I fear is that if I try, I know I would fail AGAIN. It's just like running in circles, doing the same old routine, resurfacing similar feelings... ****! 

In the end, just like the rest, they always leave. 

I need not say more. 

1 comment:

  1. "The only solution I see is to shut people out of my life, but the thought of it alone scares me. I don't fear to be alone, what I fear is that if I try, I know I would fail AGAIN."

    If you keep on doing the same mistake all over again, don't you think there might be something wrong with your solution? It's not working for you.

    <3

    ReplyDelete