<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Left My Heart in One Tree Hill

What can I say? One Tree Hill is the best series ever. And this Christmas, all I could ask for is the complete series of OTH from seasons 1-7. Well, it won't hurt to wish for it, and I'm a fan girl, what else could I ask? :))  

WHY DO I LOVE ONE TREE HILL?

                                               

Every episode is compelling that it always sends me into tears. The lines are equally powerful that you could actually relate to them and live them out.


One Tree Hill is a story about friendship, life and love. About having faith and hope, about not giving up and fighting for the reason 
that you live for.


The characters stand for the different people in real life, representing different attitudes, different beliefs, different struggles and the triumphs that come after it. Each of which has his and her own fate to chase, a life to live and the circumstances from which one finds his essence and strength to inspire.


Mark Schwann is a genius for creating such a masterpiece. 

Plus, plus, plus, my friends and I share the same inclination and interest in this series, so that gives us another reason why we are so hooked into it. :)


(click to see)

I watched that episode/scene for more than five times and every single time I did, I couldn't help but cry. I am so excited for my own wedding vows. :))



No comments:

Post a Comment