<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Define M-E

The most difficult question I have ever encountered would be, "How would you describe yourself?"

Babbling superfluous adjectives must be easy, but it is hard to define these words with who you really are, how you act, how you think. These words should be in parallel with who you really are, so you must be careful with your choice of words. Neither exaggerated nor understated, it should be just right.
Then the quest for the words, not perfect but appropriate, begins. Then my mind goes blank. I just can't define myself, nor perfectly paint a picture of who i am with words. words don't define a person, they just tell about them, actions may picture lifestyle but not the person within. Opinions are biased projections of what one is from another's point of view. When people tell things about me, nice and bad, I may acknowledge but I don't believe. I'm not cynical, just grounded. So how do I tell something about myself? I tell stories, I share experiences. These are facts, not opinions, these happened and not just foreseen. These things have defined me, these things shaped me. So I tell you stories, simple stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment