<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Friday, September 17, 2010

an attempt in photography

we had photography class during my second year. that course sparked and enlivened the photographer in each of us in class, and so was i. i had that enthusiasm in me to take pictures, to appreciate details and to preserve moments. to capture things that captivated my eyes. the artistic soul was wide awake within. so, like everyone else, i did an attempt in taking pictures. i felt like i was a "pro". hahaha. so here are my "feeling-pro" photographs. :)

my very own interpretation of "still life" :)

some portrait photos. thanks to my friends who helped me in this "mapangahas" slash "daring" shoot and for going out from their safe zones and forgetting their being "maria clara's" for one time.

all these of these photos were taken using my very humble yet efficient Sony D77 point and shoot camera, which needs an early retirement and is screaming for a real dslr replacement. :) 

photographed by: Nadine H. <---- ayeee... i hope i can see this in published photos in the future 

No comments:

Post a Comment