<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Friday, May 27, 2011

Payaso

Every year the Negros Summer Workshop holds summer classes for artists who are into movie making, acting, improvisation, writing and directing. A lot of directors who made it mainstream availed of the classes which was spearheaded by Director Peque Gallaga who this year assisted the classes after retiring from his work. He's still helps in overseeing and holding some lessons but he no longer has his full hands on it. 

I was invited by Faye Ramos, a student from the workshop to cast in their movie output. I readily said yes since it's really a challenge and I want to be of help to them knowing how hard it is to create a short film based on our class experiences during our movie production class the previous semester. So my role was a discontented social climber whose husband was imprisoned for murder and I'm now living with another lover. So we went on script reading and on the day of the location visit, we shot the whole movie. It took us one whole afternoon until the evening.
I have my name here haha
Meet my son, Jimbot. :)
Finishing some shots for the film, "my lover" Francis and and "my ex-con husband" Direk Philip


The man I chose over my ex-con hubby :))

With Philip, our director and Chelcie the cinematographer 

Processing session after the films were shown, with Mr. Manny Montelibano
Chelcie, Danielle, Celyne, Nelson and Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment