<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer's Twilight

In summer's twilight dawns a new adventure and a choice to make.

Unsure of my impulsiveness, I embark yet on another journey with a dilemma to deal with. Which would weigh more, not to go and remorse about it, always wondering what could have happened and the things I would miss or to go and find answers to all the what might have been's but further damage my already wrecked relationship with and trust of my parents.

I choose to go.
Consequences are a given and I know that they will always be there in one form or another in every choice that is made, so I'd rather have one that warrants me of good memories. I am young, wild and though not totally free, I make the most out of the little I have even if sometimes it would mean me trouble.

Boracay bound, this is my summer's last hurrah. :)


[Boracay entry will be posted as soon as I'm done sorting photos]





No comments:

Post a Comment