<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Sunday, October 16, 2011

offbeat and deranged

so many things happened, overwhelming and unexpected things, disappointing things, things that taught me lessons, saddened me, escalated my joys and there were those that were spur-of-the-moment things that caught me in a state of shock and disbelief. innumerable things, great things and to try to list them down here one by one will just turn my head and thoughts into a great chaos of events, sifting through would be tedious, and I don't want to miss out on things, I just hate missing out on details, so I'm gonna talk in general or try to recall the ones that stood out the most. Emotions will always play that very significant and influential key role in my reminiscing of events, those that have set my emotions in a whirlwind are considered to be most significant and a stand out. 

The last few weeks of the first semester were really exhausting, weeks and days were always filled with so many errands and work to do, but as the lazy and slack that I am, I tried to put off some things until I get to the point that I realized that I was already running out of time, and that work was already taking its toll on me, but I don't like giving in to pressure, I condition myself that things should not be fretfully done, rather it should be done with ease and no pressure, but that doesn't work all the time, not at all. So I ended up cramming and suffering days  and nights without sleep, but I was not in the position to complain because all of these things were all because of my complacent attitude...

BLOCKED.


No comments:

Post a Comment