<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Monday, August 22, 2011

Inhaling the dusty wind that the airconditioner blows, a cup of coffee on my left, the rain that beautifully meshes with a Coldplay song on the background, I have all the thoughts running on the loose inside my brains. The usual random, incoherent, fragmented thoughts of the past, of today and the apprehended ones of the future. I sift through them, taking only those that's important, as of the moment, and I have chosen the thoughts of the present.

It dwindles, it winds in a path of the uncertain, it could take me back to my past or project me to my blurred future. As I sit here I remember the memories that took place, discriminating the most memorable ones from those that I try to discard eternally. Feeling stuck in the moment, I recover those thoughts that have contributed in forming who I am, and then the questions are somehow answered. They may be unclear, but on one side of my mind, they're answered though the the other side seems unconvinced of the justifications. Where I am now, I am certain it's where I'm supposed to be. Nothing may seem to happen, nothing may seem insignificant nor nothing takes place that could go down in my record, but this sure is part of what's about to happen. 

The day is young, though the look of the weather may confuse it, and today's enthusiasm may be drowned by the rain, everything will all work together to turn this day into how it's tailored to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment