<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Father's Promise
Noel Hautea/Gabby Javellana


My child, so loved dearly
Do not worry, do not cry.
Fear not, don't be weary
I'll be with you completely.

The name given to a child
Marvelous and so precious;
Wonder not, just be glad,
It's the name given above.

Do not fear, I am here;
And I love you my dear.
Your world will be clear;
Just let me come near.

Close your eyes, sleep tight
Tomorrow will be bright.
Day and night be glad,
All will be well dear child.


I am so proud of my brother's first poem which he co-wrote with his classmate for The Green Beacon, the official publication of La Salle Bacolod- I.S. lower graded. This was included in the literary section of their paper, and this is his very first literary work. I never have thought that Nj has his secret writing skills. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment