<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can't settle for less

My blog is under construction. Again. My previous blog layout kept bothering me, attracting me in a negative way, calling my attention that it needs to get revamped. However, my illiteracy in html codes and all the jargons and codes and more codes make it really difficult for me to achieve the kind of look I have pictured in my imagination. I definitely need the "skills" or maybe a "grace" from somebody to help me do the layout. But I guess I have to do it by myself. I will try. For now, this will be the look of my "new" blog. Simple, uncluttered and well, very white.

Will blog about my Manila trip soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment