<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Doing, Not Trying

Recently I've been updated with my blog and I really like doing it. with words I get to express what I feel and free myself from those invading thoughts that crowd your mind that sometimes incapacitates you to think because its overloaded. :))

I like how I include :) at the end of my statements. It signifies that I'm quite okay. Well I am okay. I'm holding up somehow and trying to fill in the spaces that someone took away with him. Now, I'm starting to get emotional AGAIN. Cut!

Oh! We watched AVATAR! I've just watched it because I'm such a loser that I don't get updated with the "IT" movies that were shown lately. Yeah, I'm a big loser for missing on the movie everyone's raving about. Well, I made the last trip to the band wagon of the Avatar-swooned people. Just in the nick of time before the excitement subsides on everyone else. Credits to my bro for sponsoring the DVD. :) We watched it together with my niece's yaya and our helper and my brother of course. My mom's not interested, she doesn't watch foreign films, for her its gibberish. We were all mad. Mad as in mad about the movie. We were all screaming and crying and were on our feet already as we watched the climax. You know the feeling that makes you want to get into the screen and be a part of the whole scene? Well, that's how we all felt. It was really an awesome experience. Very overrated. hahaha!

Since I'm a really random person I decided to lace up and jog. It was 7:00 pm. I don't know what kind of wind blew on me that made me decide to take myself for a run. Anyway, so there I was outside warming up with a walk, then off I ran. I'm not quite familiar with our subdivision though we've resided here the longest among the neighborhood. I can still remember that there were only five houses when we moved here. So again, I was not really familiar with the streets here and just braved myself into the darkness. I actually didn't know that the streets are poorly lit and that only a few people go out at night so it felt creepy. I followed my own disoriented compass and ended up on abandoned streets infested with "askals". They were everywhere and I didn't like what was brewing. So I scurried the streets and tried to find my way home. The nearest street I could find was the one with the "haunted" house as what they refer to it.Someone was murdered in that house and her spirit isn't still at peace so she still haunts the place. They're just stories, but that kind of story taps on my cowardice all the time. haha I had to end my fear fast, so from the end of that street, I breathed the amount of air my lungs could contain and ran like a scared-y cat. Dogs hate cats so, taaaa-daaaa, a dog chased me as if i look like a bone robber. It scared the hell out of me! The panic-attack consumed all the oxygen in me, so I could no longer think straight and see where I was heading, so KABLAM! I embraced the mighty, sturdy, cemented post and I got hit by a bark of a tree that stands beside it. I could've climbed that post right then and there when the dog didn't stop barking at me. Too much for my fitness-driven jog. But it didn't stop there, I decided t continue my run on our street. Since I didn't properly warmed up for it, I wavered and dwindled after five rounds and felt my face tighten and my sight became really hazy. I went home before I could have collapsed. :D

Before all of these things happened, I was a total wreck. I'm doing all I can to keep myself distracted. I'm not just trying, I'm doing it. He said, there's do or don't. No try. He still affects me. He still does...

No comments:

Post a Comment