<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why I don't say I LOVE YOU

It's easy to jump from one relationship to another, but it only takes one man to make a girl stay.

Swinging from one guy to another sure is easy, fun and so much less complicated than locking yourself to one person. This kinda works for me. Being care-free and free-spririted, notice the "free" always attached, I prefer to be unattached. As quoted by my friend Charisse, we need space to grow and we can possibly achieve growth if we're not surrounded by some barriers that would limit our space and compete with our attention, time and energy. But the truth is, it's not just about enjoying sweet freedom alone, it's also about having security with yourself knowing that you don't have to rely on someone else for your happiness because you know that happiness is what we make when we feel secured. I may be naive, but it's the safest way to ensure yourself of messy and painful break-up drama and other traumatic experiences. When you like someone, don't invest sooo much emotions on it 'cause it may turn out to be some dirty business. I just don't like getting all dirty and messed up. I don't want to end up like those other girls blowing their noses and eyes soared with overfowing tears until their tear ducts get all dried up.

I am not stubborn. I'd like to think that I'm wise when it comes to love and all the mushy things along with it. Sadly, I am not wise and I'm like those any other girls who cry when they end up broken hearted. I have my own fair share of unhappy endings. I have gone through the times when i have totally lost my faith in love and faith in someone who will take away all the pessimism that have pent up after years of not finding happiness with someone I could call mine.

I just don't say I Love You because I can't. Because I'm afraid, because I'm a coward to face all that would come after those three words.

No comments:

Post a Comment