<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>
-->

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a break from monotony

my disorganized thoughts once again have gone frantic. i feel that i owe my blog a lot of posts. from the last semestral break i had, until to the latest weeks of this semester, a lot of things have happened already. noteworthy things that i haven't put into record yet, and so the voice inside my head is screaming of memories overload already. but since i am an incoherent writer, i would once again write in a way that jumps from one thought to another, so please, just bear with me as i have always begged of you. i'm gonna post about the latest and the "biggest" happening in my very monotonous life.

The College Press Awards is an annual gathering of student journalists and school publications in the region to be recognized and awarded for their efforts in writing and journalism. Ten from our class were chosen to participate in the said event, including me. Among our school's representatives, I am the most demotivated and indifferent, sad to say. I had a different agenda in mind, which was to break free from my tedious home-school daily routine and enjoy a different sight in a different city. Three days and two nights, weren't enough for me to enjoy that break. If i can only bargain for an extension, i would. So, to sum it all up, our departmental publications The Lead Magazine and The Lead Tabloid bagged 25 awards. And, can I just laud myself here even just once? I won 2nd place in Copyreading. yaaaaaay! which was seriously and honestly unexpected. i guess i was just lucky. nevertheless, i'm very grateful and happy.

i told you i never expected this ;)

it was really worth it. 25 awards, one award deficit from last year's record. not bad. :)

the supremes. ice cream supreme. 

p.s. i need my thoughts be sewn together. will be posting soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment